Hi Elliot, cracks you say? I believe the cracks that you refer to our known as “crazing” Crazing is a network of lines or cracks in the glazed surface. It happens when a glaze is under tension, possibly from being washed with hot water, or perhaps a bleaching product. All Renovo products are water-based, and