Oh dear, I assume you must have been painting your soft top’s interior lining! Not to worry, I have spoken with many customers who have made the same error, and I can advise you exactly how to remove Soft Top Reviver from your leather seats!
Luckily, all Renovo products are water-based in order to be entirely kind to your soft top, paintwork, windows and leather seats!
To remove the Reviver from your leather seats you will need to do the following:-
- Mix together a solution of 50% nail varnish remover, 50% warm water, add a touch of washing up liquid.
- Use a soft clean cloth to apply and test the solution on an inconspicuous area for colour-fastness.
- Once you are sure that the solution will not remove the colour from your seats, apply to the Reviver dots. Work carefully in small circles until the Reviver is removed, be careful not to rub too hard.
- Once you have removed the Reviver clean and protect your seats with Renovo Leather Ultra Proofer!
Renovo’s NEW Leather Ultra Proofer not only cleans, waterproofs all colours of leather, it also protects with a UV inhibitor and an advanced anti-bacterial guard, effective against super-bugs!
Apply the Leather Ultra Proofer using the following instructions:
- Use a clean, soft, lint free/microfibre cloth to apply Leather Ultra Proofer. It is best to apply small amounts at a time and work the product into the leather with firm circular movements.
- When a manageable area has been covered with Leather Ultra Proofer, use another comparable cloth to polish/buff the leather and remove any residual product that may remain on the surface.
Avoid allowing the Leather Ultra Proofer to come into contact with internal grills/speakers, carpets, head linings and any other areas from which it may prove difficult to remove this product.
I hope you found this information was helpful, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me, or take a look at the “archive” section for all previously asked questions! Don’t forget all Renovo products are available for purchase via the website: