For your black/grey leather seats, I would recommend purchasing both of Renovo’s recently introduced leather products, the Black Leather Reviver, and the neutral Leather Ultra Proofer. Similarly, the Leather Ultra Proofer does all of these things, minus the re-colouring, therefore it is perfect for all colours of leather.
It is very important to remember the “do’s and don’t’s” for both products, which are as follows:
- Follow the product label instructions.
- Do use clean, lint free/microfibre cloths and discard after use.
- Test on an inconspicuous area first.
- Start by using a damp cloth to wipe away the majority of dust/loose dirt, if your leather upholstery surfaces are exceptionally dirty.
- Wear protective gloves during application.
- Apply either Leather Reviver/Leather Ultra Proofer to one section at a time, this means that once you have applied either the Leather Reviver/Leather Ultra Proofer to one area, you should fully wipe down/buff that area. Then proceed to the next and so on.
- Work on a manageable area in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that you have sufficient product to complete a full application.
- Allow to dry thoroughly before using the car.
- Apply on a regular basis; the more you use it the more effective it is.
- Apply the Leather Reviver/Leather Ultra Proofer in direct sunlight or on a hot day that will cause either product to dry too quickly.
- Allow the Leather Reviver/Leather Ultra Proofer to come into contact with internal grills and speakers.
If you require further info for application, you can see these products in action on our Youtube Channel!
I hope this was helpful! If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, or you can check out our “archive” section, to look at all previously asked questions!
Don’t forget, all of our products are available on our website: